Shine at Minnehaha Academy!
Come to our Open House on October 24th or January 30th.
Learn more at our Lower & Middle School Open House:
- What if your child could shine in class?
- What if they were excited about what they were learning?
- What if they couldn’t wait to see what the next day of school had in store for them?
- What if your child had friends that were kind and encouraging?
Parents and children tell us they attend Minnehaha because it’s a place where learning is cool and exciting, and good friends are made for life.
Find out how your child can SHINE at our next Open House!
- discover how a student-centered, Christian education will help your child thrive and grow.
- meet with teachers and learn about the unique opportunities for students.
- hear from current students on what it’s like to attend Minnehaha Academy.
- learn about our award-winning curriculum, STEM, and fine arts programs and how we prepare students for college.
- see why Minnehaha Academy ranked the #3 college-prep school in the state.
Registration is not required but encouraged. Please call or text the Admission Office at 612-728-7722 with any questions.
Date: October 24, 2019 and January 30, 2020
Time: 6:45 pm
Location: Lower and Middle School, 4200 West River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55406